Thank you for visiting the web site of [PRACTICE_NAME]. Our site provides important information that will help you become familiar with our practice. It also contains answers to frequently asked questions. Please feel free to call us anytime. We appreciate this opportunity to introduce ourselves and look forward to providing you with quality dental care. We want you to know that in our office you can expect to be treated with respect at all times. We strive to deliver the best diagnosis and treatment that dentistry has to offer. We believe that these goals can be met through a continuous and open dialogue between you and our entire team. We encourage you to involve yourself in your own treatment and to ask questions throughout our relationship. In our opinion, an informed and involved patient is most likely to achieve the highest level of health, and we look forward to working with you to achieve this goal.
Our goal is to provide exceptional dental care for all of our patients pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric and special needs. What will make us different from other practices is that we will practice with compassion, treating our patients with respect and individuality as each patient and family have different needs. We will strive to always have the patient’s best interest at heart. Our second goal is to provide our patients with a comfortable place they can come to in order to address their dental needs without fear or anxiety.
We will truly create a “dental home” for our patients, providing:
- An accurate and honest assessment for dental diseases and conditions.
- An individualized preventive dental health program.
- To guide our pediatric patients regarding growth and development issues (teething, habits and orthodontic assessment).
- A plan for emergency treatment, including pain or dental trauma.
- Information about proper care of the teeth and gingiva.
- Information about proper nutrition practices.
- Comprehensive dental care in accordance with accepted guidelines and recall schedules to help maintain dental health.
- Referrals to other dental specialists when care could and should not be provided within the dental home.
- That all professionals rendering dental care will continually and regularly educate themselves, keeping abreast of all new treatment modalities like, gum disease LASER therapy, that would benefit our patients.
- That we will always keep our office new, modern and offer the latest technology to benefit patient care.
- That all employees in this practice will provide services to our patients in a kind, respectful and courteous manner.